Re: Can we get mail/spamprobe updated?

On Oct 24, 2007, at 06:56, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
[CC:d the spamprobe maintainer]

Thanks. Where are those mappings recorded? I generally just draw from the CVS logs. :-)

Sure.

I can't do any testing beyond installing right now. Please test the patch below, and let me know if the resulting package works for you, within the next few days. I can commit it then, as soon as I get your OK.

The patch you supplied builds, installs, and works for initial testing. I have an established DB4 database, and it's able to access that, score emails, etc. Seems just fine.

Also, mail/spamprobe/patches/patch-aa is no longer needed. It builds just fine without it, so please remove it when this update gets committed.

(Also, did it have to be re-named/versioned to 1.4.2 in pkgsrc? Does pkgsrc versioning for the source product not support "1.4b" type versioning?)

Apparently it does:

        yui% pkg_admin pmatch 'foo>1.4b' 'foo-1.4c' ; echo $?
        0
        yui% pkg_admin pmatch 'foo>1.4b' 'foo-1.4a' ; echo $?
        1

... works as well. I have NFI why the scheme was chosen. :(
Geert?

Okay. I'd like to wait to figure this out before we update what's committed, but it's ready to go with your patch and the removal of patches/patch-aa. Thanks!

                    - Chris