Subject: Re: apache-2.0.61 problems
To: Matthias Scheler <tron@netbsd.org>
From: OBATA Akio <obata@lins.jp>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 10/24/2007 00:37:01
On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 03:50:38 +0900, Matthias Scheler <tron@NetBSD.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 08, 2007 at 08:51:34PM +0300, Martti Kuparinen wrote:
>> It seems like apache-2.0.61 does not work correctly (at least in NetBSD/amd
>> 4.0_RC1). Here's what happens when I try to fetch a non-existing document:
>
> That's weird.
>
>> Is anyone else having this kind of problems?
>
> It works for me:
>
> GET /xxxx
> <title>404 Not Found</title>
> </head><body>
> <h1>Not Found</h1>
> <hr>
> <address>Apache/2.0.61 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.61  DAV/2 PHP/5.2.3 Server at core.de Port 80</address>
> Connection closed by foreign host.
>
> This is the machine that I created and tested the update on. But it is
> running NetBSD-*i386* 4.0_RC1.

You are lucky :-)

It seems that "Part of OpenSSL's version number is replaced with something".
On my server, replaced with "^L" now.  Your server seems " ", so lucky.
This signature is also returned in http header.  Danger!!!

Workaround:
  Change "ServerTokens Full" in httpd.conf to something else.

--
"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio / obata@lins.jp