Re: build package of already installed packages fails

Hum. I also used 'make package' a couple of weeks ago. And I was surprised to see that packages were *built* but also *installed* on the building machine.So I guess that 'make package' too ( like make clean ) performs the install step.
Best regards.
D. Aubril