Subject: Re: x11/tk8.4.15 problems building with pkgsrc-current out of the box
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Klaus Heinz <k.heinz@oktsieben.kh-22.de>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 10/13/2007 00:06:11
Bernd Limbach wrote:

> That told me that the include file "tclInt.h" was not found. This file
> is included in "lang/tcl/work/tcl8.4.15/generic/". Copying this file
> into "x11/tk/work/tk8.4.15/generic/" brought me one step further.
>
> To make it compile completely I also had to copy "tclIntDecls.h" and
> "tclMath.h" into "x11/tk/work/tk8.4.15/generic/".

I cannot repeat this on NetBSD 3, tk built just fine.
All three header files should have been installed with the tcl package
to your
  /usr/pkg/include/tcl/generic/

directory and should have been available for the build of tk as symlinks
to the installed files in
  tk/work/.buildlink/include/tcl/generic/

  $ cd work.386/.buildlink//include/tcl/generic/
  $ ls -1F
  regex.h@
  tcl.h@
  tclCompile.h@
  tclDecls.h@
  tclIO.h@
  tclInitScript.h@
  tclInt.h@
  tclIntDecls.h@
  tclIntPlatDecls.h@
  tclMath.h@
  tclPlatDecls.h@
  tclPort.h@
  tclRegexp.h@

Do you have those files installed? Did the symlinks get created below the
work/.buildlink/... directory?

ciao
     Klaus