x11/xterm's xterm-toolbar option broken

       Hi,

when using the (set by default) xterm-toolbar option, my xterms are
wrongly sized by about a two text lines overheight at the bottom, in
addition to the toolbar at the top. The window's height is not a
multiple of the character height by a couple of pixels.

I think it would be safer to remove this option from the
PKG_SUGGESTED_OPTIONS variable before pkgsrc-2007Q3 is tagged.

This is on NetBSD/macppc with twm, but I think it is irrelevant.

Please keep me in CC if a discussion follows because I'm not on this
list, just writing to ${MAINTAINER}. ;-)

Regards,
 Aymeric