Updating pkg_install on NetBSD 4

Hi,

I didn't update my pkgtools since a while. Now I installed NetBSD 4.0_RC1 and wanted to update them before starting to install things.

I went to /usr/pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install and did a "make update". This used to update the pkgtools in /usr/sbin with the new ones.

However it installed the new files into /usr/pkg/sbin now, leaving those in /usr/sbin untouched.

Did I miss something?

Due to the default settings for $PATH the old versions in /usr/sbin are still the ones that are picked up. It doesn't seem like a good idea to change $PATH to fix that. Also removing those binaries (including related stuff like man pages, to get the right ones displayed) doesn't look good, a later system update would reinstall them.

How can I get the updated files into /usr/sbin again?

--
Bye, Chris