Broken checkperms in Linux?

Hi,

Upgraded to pkgsrc-current last night, and there seams to be some
problems related to checkperms. If PKG_DEVELOPER is enabled pkgsrc now
insist on installing checkperms, that's fine, but checkperms won't
build.

===> Configuring for checkperms-1.7
=> Checking for portability problems in extracted files
===> Building for checkperms-1.7
gcc -O2 -pipe -march=i486 -mtune=i686  -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-proto                          types -Wpointer-arith
-Wno-uninitialized -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Wpointer-ari
             th -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow   -c checkperms.c
gcc -Wl,-R/usr/local/lib  -o checkperms checkperms.o
bmake: don't know how to make /usr/share/groff/tmac/mandoc.tmac. Stop

bmake: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/checkperms/work/checkperms-1.7
*** Error code 2

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/checkperms
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/checkperms

Removed groff from my distro (same version as in pkgsrc), but then
pkgsrc fails since checkperms needs groff and groff needs checkperms.
I could disable PKG_DEVELOPER when compiling groff and then try
compile checkperms, but I need the groff package bundled with my
distro, since it's the same version as in pkgsrc it should work(?).

Also tested checkperms in pkgsrc-2007Q2, same issues there too.

Ole Andre