Re: cannot find -lpopt [SEC = UNCLASSIFIED]

On Sat, 2007-08-25 at 17:07 +0200, Roland Illig wrote:
> Paul (NCC/CS) wrote:
> > On the way, /usr/pkgsrc/sysutils/gnome-vfs2 came a cropper.
> >
> > ld: cannot find -lpopt
>
> The interesting thing is that gnome-vfs2 doesn't need libpopt at all for
> me. The whole extracted archive doesn't contain the word "popt", except
> for the ChangeLog.
>
> Please run "bmake debug" and have a look where this -lpopt is coming from.
>
> Roland

obviuously something is really screwed on that box.
All I did was CVS up pkgsrc from scratch.

But as per other replies to  my posts , it seems pkgsrc
thinks I'm building modular X11 when this has nothing to do
with it.

something is a miss.

I can try bmake debug when I get home to that box.

chs,thanks,
Paul.