Re: missing symlink in openoffice2-bin?

Greg Troxel wrote:
Mark Davies <mark%mcs.vuw.ac.nz@localhost> writes:

On Tuesday 21 August 2007, Greg Troxel wrote:
"Steven M. Bellovin" <smb%cs.columbia.edu@localhost> writes:
        cd /usr/pkg
        ln -s emul/linux/openoffice.org2.2

Could someone check this?  My setup is a bit odd.
I am seeing this to, and that fixes things for me.  But, I'm not at
all sure what's correct.  Is there a grand plan for where Linux
programs live on NetBSD/i386?  Sure, libraries unpacked from suse
are in /emul/linux, but for example acroread7 installs under
/usr/pkg but not emul.  Perhaps the bug is that most of oo is in
emul/linux?
Is this a recent change related to the new emulator framework? I haven't installed openoffice2-bin in a month or so but it has always installed directly into /usr/pkg for me.

I think this behavior started with the new framework, but I'm not sure
that it's intentional.

Yes, this was unintentional. I've fixed this on HEAD with a PKGREVISION bump for openoffice2-bin.

        Cheers,

        -- Johnny Lam <jlam%pkgsrc.org@localhost>