Subject: Re: base system + pkgsrc software
To: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 08/15/2007 17:15:47
On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, Blair Sadewitz wrote:

> I'd like to help with this also.

Okay. I will get back with you.

> BTW:  Jeremy, your MTA is bouncing emails back from me because I'm
> @gmail.com.  I promise I won't spam you ... ;)

Sorry to abuse mailing list .. but did these return to you as permanent
bounces? Can you post your bounce messages or log messages about them for
me?

I don't see your email address in my MTA logs. I do see it in my
greylisting database but doesn't appear to have got past it yet. Google
uses different IP addresses for its outbound retries. My greylisting has
many whitelisted but not all it looks like. (It does use SPF so I need to
make sure my whitelist matches up to its spf1 lists.)

  Jeremy C. Reed