Subject: Would you like to work online from home?
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Stephen Morgan <mayfairltdUK@aol.com>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 08/14/2007 00:20:39
Hello,

Would you like to work online from home and get paid weekly without affecting your present job?

MayFair Ltd U.K. needs a book-keeper/representative in the USA, Canada or UK. This project has been developed in a way not to affect your present job nor bring you any form of stress but in order to help take care of those extra costs while you work for us.

If you are interested, respond immediately by sending:

1. Your full names and Official Mailing Address
2. Telephone and fax numbers
3. Occupation
4. Age

We would forward these information to our clients and they will start making payments to you as the company's representative in the states,Canada or UK.
Once we have all your details in our records,..We would notify you as soon as we confirm that one of our clients is mailing payment across to you.Thanking you in anticipation of your swift and favorable response.

Warmest Regards,
Stephen G Morgan
MayFair Ltd
United Kingdom.