Re: Problem with a non root installation for lang/tcl-otcl

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
On Sat, Aug 11, 2007 at 10:05:59PM +0200, Bernd Ernesti wrote:

I'm having a problem when I install lang/tcl-otcl.
There are two different behaviours whether I install it with a normal
user and therefore use su or sudo for the installation task or when I
install it directly as root.

Can you try to find out why the sudo case wants to use
/usr/pkg/bin/libtool and not the relative name?

It's because of the PATH="$${PATH}:... in bsd.pkg.mk, which I think should be PATH="${PATH}:... (one dollar less). But since this part of pkgsrc is very fragile, I didn't dare to commit it up to now.

Roland