Re: README.html: cannot find vulnerability list

On 2007/08/05 15:15, Adrian Portelli wrote:
> Mark E. Perkins wrote:
>> I'll throw a different wrench into this conversation  :-)
>>

> This wasn't me but it's fixed now anyway :)
>
> adrian.

Better.... ;-)   Now I get

-> bmake README.html | more
---->  Creating new database in /usr/pkgsrc/www/links/README.html.tmp1
---->  Depending in /usr/pkgsrc/www/links (pass #1)
Complete dependency database left in /usr/pkgsrc/www/links/README.html.tmp1
Reading database file
Making sure binary package cache file is up to date...
----> Checking cache in /usr/pkgsrc/packages
      Entries found in /usr/pkgsrc/packages/.pkgcache but no packages found
      Forcing rebuild of cache /usr/pkgsrc/packages/.pkgcache.
----> Checking master cache file /usr/pkgsrc/packages/.pkgcache
      Updating master cache file /usr/pkgsrc/packages/.pkgcache
    * /usr/pkgsrc/packages/.pkgcache
    * /usr/pkgsrc/packages/.pkgcache
    * /usr/pkgsrc/packages/.pkgcache

forever and ever and ever and ever .... and no README.html

-> cat /usr/pkgsrc/packages/.pkgcache
pkgcache_version 20050428
pkgcache_cachefile /usr/pkgsrc/packages/.pkgcache

Looks like a tiny bit of infinite recursion in load_cache_file (in
mk/scripts/genreadme.awk).  Should I send-pr this?

Just to be clear, I updated all of pkgsrc after your previous reply.

Mark