modular xorg and gdm

Hi everyone.
Since some of you are already speaking of switching to modular xorg... I just made the switch on my wife's desktop with pkgsrc 2007Q2. It works fine except for one thing : gdm takes almost a minute to start. I have no idea where it could come from... By the way, I had to change a couple of lines in gdm's defaults.conf ( they were still pointing to /usr/X11R6/bin/X ), even with gdm built with X11_TYPE=modular. I don't know if it's on purpose ?
Any idea for the delay at gdm's start ?
Best regards,
David Aubril