Re: README.html: cannot find vulnerability list

On 2 Aug 2007, at 0:34, Gary Thorpe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Whenever I try to do 'make README.html' in a package directory, I
> encounter this problem (hand-copied):

> Flattening build dependencies
> ls: /pkg_vulnerabilities: No such file or directory
> No vulnerability file found (/pkg_vulnerabilities).
>
> The genereated README.html then has no vulnerability information. The
> vulnerability file is located in
> /usr/pkgsrc/distfiles/pkg_vulnerabilities. I have tried two different
> pakcages (www/links and www/firefox) with the same result.
>
> Any ideas on why it cannot find it (audit-packages placed the file
> there and seems to work with it fine)?

Doesn't work here either but never tried before and on old system it
doesn't find it either as I have a separate PKGVULNDIR set but if
left at default DISTDIR (/usr/pkgsrc_distfiles) it works ok. On
updated pc (pkg_info -V = 20070715) there is a PVDIR in mkreadme and
genreadme.awk but that seems to end up pointing to rootfs.

David