Re: teach wtf(6) about pkgsrc's help facility

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007, Roland Illig wrote:
+    # Try querying pkgsrc's help facility next
+    if [ -f ../../mk/bsd.pkg.mk ] ; then
+        ans=`make help topic="$1"`

Please "cd ../.." before running "make help". It will be much faster. It also doesn't execute some arbitrary commands based which package you are in.

Oops, I forgot that this only works in my local tree, and I didn't commit it yet. ;)

Indeed... I had a check to see if "./mk/bsd.pkg.mk" exists and then run the command, but that didn't work. ;-)

I'll leave this to you when you've committed your changes (after I've added this... busy busy here)

 - Hubert