Re: error in vulnerability list re: latest firefox

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007, Geert Hendrickx replied to me:

I'm trying to install firefox (2.0.0.5) from pkgsrc-current, but "make
fetch" complains about CVE-2006-2894, which I'm fairly sure was
addressed several versions ago.

According to the Secunia entry, this issue is still unfixed:
http://secunia.com/advisories/20442

Do you have a reference at mozilla.org that this has been fixed in a
released version?

No, I don't.  I just checked.  Looks as though I shouldn't trust my
memory on these things.  Sorry for the noise.

Anne Bennett.