Re: Package binaries for NetBSD/alpha 2.1 / pkgsrc-2007Q1

Hi,

I've uploaded the results of a bulk rebuild for NetBSD/alpha

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/alpha/2.1_2007Q1/

A total of 1.9GB of packages were uploaded, and the udpated or
new packages were ap-jk, ap2-jk, binutils, clamav, clamstmp,
esniper, freetype2, mutt, mysql*, png (causing massive rebuilds),
postgresql*, quagga, samba, snownews, xconq, and xfractint.

The source tree this was built from was updated Jun 13 2007.

This was the last update for the 2007Q1 branch for this
combination of OS-version and architecture, I'll proceed with
updating to pkgsrc-2007Q2 and do a new build.

Regards,

- Håvard