Re: Quake and CD audio broken on Slackware Lunix 10.2 (kludge included)

On 18/07/07, De Zeurkous <zeurkous%nichten.info@localhost> wrote:
Haai,

When using Slackware Lunix 10.2 (kernel version 2.4.31), Quake's CD audio
does not seem to work, thanks to the rather ungeneric and otherwise broken
kernel interface which has a habit of rejecting system calls whenever it
feels like it.

Shot,.. thanks for the patch I've been irritated by this for ages,...
but I'll admit I've been to lazy to fix it myself.

Please refer to the OS as either Linux or GNU/Linux,....     LUnix is
a UNIX clone/port for the Commodore64 / Commodore128 home-computer.
                 LUnix = Little Unix for C64/C128

http://lng.sourceforge.net/lunix/lng_shot.html