Re: Be our Representative

How did this email get onto a technical email list with absolutely NOTHING to do with this subject?

On 17 Jul 2007 01:32:28 -0000, FOUNDATION OF HOPE < foundation4hope10%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

I am Sarah Alcott,the Initiator of FOUNDATION OF HOPE UK.

The Foundation for Hope is non-profit and Our Mission is to facilitate inspiring, meaningful outdoor experiences for youth who suffer life-challenging medical conditions.

We value,promote and continue to preserve the heritage of the "Outdoor Sportsman."

We have sent letters to well meaning and high net worth individual and Companies in USA/CANADA seeking donations and fundingbut we usually have donors refusing to send money overseas .

We have willing Donors in CANADA but our websites is still under construction and we need some form of Payment/Liason Agent urgently in USA/Canada who will among other
functions accept checks/drafts on our behalf and we will offer 10% of whatever we get in return.

Would you consider joining us to help make a youth's outdoor dream come true?

Whether you give time or financial resources,

your involvement will make a significant difference in the life of an individual.

I will give details you as soon as I hear from you

Miss  Sarah Alcott
FOUNDATION OF HOPE
DEVLIN HOUSE 2D FLOOR,
36 ST GEORGE ST,