Re: Package binaries for NetBSD/alpha 4.0_BETA2 / pkgsrc-2007Q1

Hi,

I've uploaded the results of a bulk rebuild for NetBSD/alpha
4.0_BETA2 to

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages-2007Q1/NetBSD-4.0/alpha/

A total of 2.1GB of packages were uploaded, and the packages are
packages available in new versions or which were not present
before were ap-jk, ap2-jk, binutils, clamav, clamsmtp, eggdrop,
freetype2, gimp, ipsec-tools, mutt, mysql-client, mysql-server,
quagga, and samba.

The source tree this was built from was updated May 24 2007.

As indicated above, the build was done on a machine running
NetBSD 4.0_BETA2, so these packages are not compatible with
installations using packages from before we switched to gcc 4.

This is the last update of the 2007Q1 branch for this os+arch
combination, I'll next proceed to build based on the 2007Q2
branch.

Regards,

- Håvard