Subject: Re: Package binaries for NetBSD/sparc64 4.0_BETA2 / pkgsrc-2007Q1
To: None <port-sparc64@NetBSD.org>
From: Havard Eidnes <he@NetBSD.org>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 06/26/2007 15:08:34
Hi,

this is a belated announcement that I've uploaded the new files
in the results of a bulk build done on NetBSD/sparc64 4.0_BETA2

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages-2007Q1/NetBSD-4.0/sparc64/

A total of 2.4GB of packages were uploaded.  Packages available in new
versions include SQLiteManager, ap2-php[45], base, blur6ex, clamav,
drupal, esniper, freetype2, ganglia-webfrontend, geeklog, horde, imp,
ingo, ipsec-tools, ja-squirrelmail, js, kronolith, mantis,
mysql-client, mysql-server, various php4 and php5 packages, png,
postgresql*, samba, snownews, squirrelmail*, turba, websvn, wl, xconq,
and xfractint.  I suspect that most of the volume of the rebuild was
triggered by the png library update.

The source tree this was built from was updated May 24.

I'll next proceed with updating in preparation for the 2007Q2 branch,
so this will be the last update for 2007Q1 for this OS/arch
combination.

As indicated above, the build was done on a machine running
NetBSD 4.0_BETA2, and most of these packages should be usable both
on 4.0_BETA2 and newer versions of the OS.

Regards,

- H=E5vard