COSS cache replacement policy in pkgsrc/www/squid

I notice that it's possible to turn on aufs with pkgsrc options, but it appears not to be possible to turn on COSS. I was wondering if anyone knew whether there was a reason for this...

I'd like to have a COSS cache store for small objects, and an aufs one for larger objects. On i386, the threading code in NetBSD should be stable enough to handle all of that, I'd think.

Let me know if you know anything, and I'll see about adding it in to contribute. :-)

                  - Chris