Subject: Removal of koffice-i18n-* packages
To: None <pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Mark Davies <mark@mcs.vuw.ac.nz>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 06/21/2007 00:12:07
I intend to remove all the koffice-i18n-* packages (old language packs
for koffice) as they are now very old - they belong to koffice 1.3.5
and we are now have koffice 1.6.3 in the tree.  Baring any issues
these will be removed on Sunday June 24.

If someone wants a particular language pack for which there isn't
currently a koffice-l10n-* package (current language packs) they can
send-pr or email me and I'll create it - I just don't feel like
creating and maintaining 39 packages for all the languages if there
is no demand.

cheers
mark