Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Freeze in preparation for pkgsrc-2007Q2 branch is now on

On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 03:09:44AM +0200, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

> I have a wish for 2007Q2: Have X.org available as result of (default) bulk
> builds.

I would put that a different way. We should decide for which platforms
we have the resources to build *both* X11_TYPE=native and
X11_TYPE=modular. We also have to decide for which platforms the default
of X11_TYPE=modular might make sense and for which we want to offer only
X11_TYPE=native.

Joerg