Re: apache22 and mod_rewrite ?

Hi, I belive apache mod_rewrite is loaded by default
on it.

Please do it:

$ apachectl -l

The output maybe include mod_rewrite previous loaded
module.

Regards.

--- Asmodehn Shade <asmodehn%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> Hi, I was just wondering how to activate mod_rewrite
> in apache 2.2 install...
>
> It doesnt seem to be in the list there :
>  * APACHE_MODULES = all proxy proxy_connect
> proxy_ftp proxy_http ssl deflate access auth
> authn_alias include log_config env mime setenvif
> status autoindex asis cgi negotiation dir imap
> actions userdir alias isapi file_cache cache
> disk_cache mem_cache bucketeer echo example
> case_filter case_filter_in charset_lite
>
> SO I wondered how I can activate rewrite, if it was
> always activated, or if its  never there...
>
> Anyone has a clue ?
>
> Thanks a lot !
>
> --
> Asmodehn

---
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the
new has come! - 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIV)
Francisco Valladolid Hdez.
http://blog.bsdguy.net - http://flickr.com/photos/sigueme/

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail