Re: building packages for other NetBSD releases

Matthias Scheler --> pkgsrc-users (2007-05-31 12:56:38 +0100):
[...]
> > So, what's the "supported" way of building packages for other NetBSD
> > releases on a NetBSD system? Or is this considered to be a bug in
> > OpenLDAP configure script's thread detection?
>
> I don't think so.

Hmm, I just noticed that other packages which also use threads (e.g.
perl, cups, bind) still build fine in the NetBSD 3 chroot running on
the newlock2 system...

Regards, Jukka

--
bashian roulette: