database/db4 issue, can not get the c++ libs to build on solaris 10

Hello,

I can not get database/db4 to build the cxx shared lib.  When install
is called it says that it can not find it.  From what I can tell the
static precursers are created but the .so is not.  I am using the
sunpro c/c++ compiler suite.

I have tried to attach a gziped typescript file but it does not show
up on the list.

Thanks,

marc
--
Freedom is nothing but a chance to be better.
Albert Camus