problems with check/check-shlibs.mk on Linux

Hi all,

i have problems with %subj% on Linux. I'm getting errors like this:

=> Checking for missing run-time search paths in cgilib-0.5nb3
ERROR: /usr/pkg/libexec/cgi-bin/cgitest:        libcgi.so.0 => not found
ERROR: /usr/pkg/libexec/cgi-bin/jumpto:         libcgi.so.0 => not found
ERROR: *** The programs/libs shown above will not find the listed
ERROR:     shared libraries at runtime.
ERROR:     Please fix the package (add -Wl,-R.../lib in the right
places)!

i know, i can switch off this option, but when i do bulk builds, it's
not too good idea :S

what i found, problem is in ldconfig, which is not call before
_check-shlibs rule, so what do you thing ? Have this problem someone
another ? How can i solve this problem by another way then hack
chack-shlibs.mk file ? Can i set some-there that ldconfig will be
called before _check-shlibs rule ?

Thanks a lot

--
Ondřej Tůma

Unix-like system is the best operation system from the top of the world.
I'm lucky BSD and linux user. :) Use unix-like, be free. :)

www.blackmouse.biz                                        hash.webjet.cz
ICQ: 107760454       JABBER: mcbig%jabber.cz@localhost      MSN:
ondra.tu%atlas.cz@localhost