Re: running audio/bmpx

On 17/05/07, Zafer Aydogan <zafer%aydogan.de@localhost> wrote:
Thanks a lot Chavdar,

I have installed the oss plugin and the fluendo-mp3 plugin.
And then I changed /dev/dsp0 to /dev/audio (i think a symlink link
would suffice aswell).

Strange. My sound under Gnome works fine with either esd and oss. If I
have selected oss and use /dev/audio in the bmp2 setting, it kinda
goes very quickly through the piece and no sound is actually produced.
bmp2 worked for me only with esd for some reason.

Now it works :)

Zafer.

Chavdar Ivanov