Re: Help!! I want to install NetBeans 5.5 on NetBSD

Hello,

I think you experience a similar problem to mine, reported here:
     http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=36279

A temporary fix (if it is indeed the same) would be to do this as root:
     mv /usr/pkg/emul/linux/linux/* /usr/pkg/emul/linux/

I have seen your problem on previous posts to the mailing list, but
that is not my problem;
I have verified and Suse10 compatibility layer is installed on
/usr/pkg/emul/linux properly.

As you can see in the log files I've attached on my previous post, it
seems to be that something is wrong while trying to "ld" the Linux
object files.

Greetings,

--
Loïc Hoguin