Subject: Re: [alnsn@yandex.ru: Re: imake and nas on Debian GNU/Linux]
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Klaus Heinz <k.heinz.mai.sieben@kh-22.de>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 05/06/2007 01:16:13
Alexander Nasonov wrote:

> imake-1.0.2nb1      Imake and other utilities from modular X.org

> PS I had to s/1$/1x/ in imake's PLIST.

This may be specific to the build of imake on Linux, I don't know.

> PPS xpkgwedge is incompatible with modular.

I have never used modular Xorg packages. If xpkgwedge is indeed
incompatible with those packages (did you read this somewhere or did you
try and it failed?) then please do manually what the Makefile in the
xpkgwedge package does:

In the section of your your xmkmf script containing

      imake $imake_defines $args &&
      echo "make Makefiles" &&
      make Makefiles &&
      echo "make includes" &&
      make includes &&
      echo "make depend" &&
      make depend

change "make" to the path for GNU make (should be /usr/bin/make for
Linux) and try again to build audio/nas. Please report success or
failure to the list.

ciao
     Klaus