adding -l and -framework to ld lines on OS X?

 I'm trying to build www/firefox from (current) pkgsrc on OS X 10.4.9
 (darwin).

 I get errors like:

ld: Undefined symbols:
_CFBundleCopyExecutableURL
_CFBundleGetMainBundle
_CFRelease
_CFURLGetFileSystemRepresentation
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed

 I think this is because i need to add "-framework CoreFoundation" in the
appropriate place for the linking.

If i work around that problem in an ugly way, i then get errors like this:

/usr/bin/ld: warning -L: directory name
(/Volumes/willbe/pkgsrc/www/firefox/work/.buildlink/lib/firefox) does not
exist
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
_g_filename_from_utf8
_g_find_program_in_path
_g_free
_g_object_unref
_g_shell_parse_argv
_g_spawn_async
_g_strfreev
_gdk_pixbuf_save

i think i need to tell at least part of the build to link against glib.

 Where's the best place to add these lines for ld?

 -johan