Subject: Re: modular xorg packages?
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Daniel Horecki <shinden@linux.pl>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 05/03/2007 13:10:01
2007/5/2, Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>:
> > > Do you have X11_TYPE set as "modular"? It is needed to build
> > > x11/modular-xorg-server and x11/xkbcomp
> >
> > I changed it and it made no difference. I finally installed
> > meta-pkgs/gnome-devel and got it to build.
>
> gnome-config (from libgnome) is not needed.
>
> Since others are having this problem, can you help track it down? I can't
> repeat it, as it works correctly for me (just tested on DragonFly).
>
> If you can repeat it, maybe provide details from the config.log.
>
>   Jeremy C. Reed

Probably problem exists, when somebody switches from xorg to modular.
xorg installs xkbfile with xorg-libs. Installing libxkbfile and/or
uninstalling xorg-libs helps. Or it can be installed
wip/modular-xorg-libs. When you uninstall xorg-libs, every package
using X is deinstalled :-)

morr

--
Daniel 'Shinden' Horecki