Re: modular xorg packages?

On 5/2/07, Jeremy C. Reed <reed%reedmedia.net@localhost> wrote:
> > Do you have X11_TYPE set as "modular"? It is needed to build
> > x11/modular-xorg-server and x11/xkbcomp
>
> I changed it and it made no difference. I finally installed
> meta-pkgs/gnome-devel and got it to build.

gnome-config (from libgnome) is not needed.

Since others are having this problem, can you help track it down? I can't
repeat it, as it works correctly for me (just tested on DragonFly).

If you can repeat it, maybe provide details from the config.log.

I can also repeat this. I will provide the config.log file when I get home.

Thanks,
Nuno