Subject: Re: modular-xorg installation fails on Dragonfly 1.8.1-RELEASE with pkgsrc-2007Q1
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Klaus Heinz <k.heinz.mai.sieben@kh-22.de>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 05/02/2007 16:37:11
Nuno Antunes wrote:

> FWIW, I had the same problem as Siju. I changed X11_TYPE to modular on
> /etc/mk.conf but still, the XKBCOMP configure error persisted (this is
> on Dragonfly). So I'm patiently following this email thread.

You may try to find where X11_TYPE gets (re-)defined by looking at the
output of

  $ bmake -dv show-var VARNAME=X11_TYPE > /tmp/x11type.log

Somewhere before the assignments to X11_TYPE you should find lines
containing "PARSEFILE =..." which give you a hint where the
assignment is done.

For me, X11_TYPE gets only defined in bsd.prefs.mk:

  Global:.PARSEDIR = ../../mk
  Global:.PARSEFILE = bsd.prefs.mk
  Applying :M to "yes"
  Result is "yes"