Re: Opera 9.2, emul/linux32 and amd64 (was: Can't run opera on amd64)

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 23:37:27 +0200
"Loic Hoguin" <essen%dev-extend.eu@localhost> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 10:04:23 +0200, Juan RP <juan%xtrarom.org@localhost>
> wrote:
>
> >> Even with my patch opera does not require any changes on its Makefile,
> >> and most pkgs won't require it. Note that opera-plugins still doesn't
> >> work with COMPAT_LINUX32, same for acroread (missing shmget()).
>
> It seems opera-plugins' Makefile requires changes.

I had the changes for opera-plugins but it doesn't work with the current
COMPAT_LINUX32... someone must fix it before I add support for pkgsrc :-)

--
http://plog.xtrarom.org/
Juan RP's blog - NetBSD/pkgsrc news in Spanish