Re: extra information in pkgsrc

On Sun, Apr 15, 2007 at 11:16:08PM -0500, david l goodrich wrote:
> and i see this...
> neptune# pwd
> /usr/pkgsrc/archivers/pax/files/htdocs
> neptune# grep title\> index.html
> <title>The NetBSD Project</title>
> neptune#

The directory doesn't exist on my system:

tron@colwyn:/usr>cd pkgsrc/archivers/pax/files/htdocs
cd: no such file or directory: pkgsrc/archivers/pax/files/htdocs

> Isn't this something that should not be in pkgsrc?

It isn't. You can have a look at the repository here:

http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/pkgsrc/archivers/pax/files/

> I ran this command to check out pkgsrc:
> `cvs -d anoncvs%anoncvs.netbsd.org@localhost:/cvsroot co -P pkgsrc`

I've just tried that and I didn't get that file. It looks like your system
is suffering from some kind of filesystem corruption.

A small site node:
This mailing list isn't intented for "plain e-mails". It is used for
e-mails generated by NetBSD's bugtracking system GNATS(*). May I
suggest to use the "pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost" mailing list instead?

        Kind regards

(*) http://www.netbsd.org/Misc/send-pr.html