Re: AMD64, Linux, aRts and pkgsrc

Hi Tobias,

looking to the libs, I have two versions of libgthread:

/usr/lib64/libgthread-1.2.so.0 and

the

/usr/pkgsrc/audio/arts/work/.buildlink/lib/libgthread-2.0.so.0

I think bmake is trying to link some libraries of aRts with the
/usr/lib64 version of libgthread instead of using the libgthread
provided in the package.

What can I do to override these settings?
Could I also simply put the newer one in /usr/lib64 and modify the
symlinks to point to the gthread 2?

Thanks in advance.

On 14/04/07, Tobias Nygren <tnn%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
Ernesto Bascon wrote:
> Hi everybody:
>
> I am trying to create a full SLAMD64 (Slackware 64 bits distro) linux
> installation using pkgsrc as much as possible.
>
> My goal was building meta-pkgs/xorg but I have problems when trying to
> compile the audio/arts package:
>
> When linking, I get an error of:
>
> g_thread_gettime reference is not found on libgthread.so.0
>
> Someone of you has gotten this error? How can I deal with it?
>
> Regards,
>

> ernesto

g_thread_gettime should be defined in libglib-2.0.so.
What is the output of

$ nm libglib-2.0.so | grep g_thread_gettime
$ nm libgthread-2.0.so | grep g_thread_gettime
and
$ ldd libgthread-2.0.so
?

Tobias