Re: modular Xorg and pthreads

Aah, OK.

Do you mean that you're going to add the xorg pthread-stubs package,
another stub library, or to the NetBSD libc?  A couple days ago I was
going to build libX11 with XCB so I could use them.  However, I was
unclear on what the proper way was to build them.

Regards,

--Blair

--
Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!
<http://www.wfmu.org/>

"The frivolity and boredom which unsettle the established order, the
vague foreboding of something unknown, these are the heralds of
approaching change.  The gradual crumbling that left unaltered the
face of the whole is cut short by a sunburst which, in one flash,
illuminates the features of the new world."  --G.W.F. Hegel,
_Phenomenology of Spirit_ 5:11