Re: sysutils/xosview build failure (was: CVS commit: src/sys)

On 09/04/07, Bernd Ernesti <netbsd%lists.veego.de@localhost> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 01:45:22PM +0900, YAMAMOTO Takashi wrote:
> > Hmm, schedstate_percpu is now inside an ifdef _KERNEL and
pkgsrc/sysutils/xosview
> > fails to build now:
> >
> > kernel.cc: In function 'void BSDGetCPUTimes(u_int64_t*)':
> > kernel.cc:418: error: aggregate 'schedstate_percpu ssp' has incomplete type
and cannot be defined

> > Bernd
>
> i think it should use "uint64_t cp_time[CPUSTATES]" rather than
> schedstate_percpu.

Ok, I think the following patch should fix that problem, where I'm not sure
about the MP case with more then one CPU.

Seems fine on my Core Duo laptop. Two CPUs load definitely shown
(tested with couple of dry2 runs). Last time I tried to compile it I
couldn't.

Bernd

Chavdar