Re: {pkgsrc-users} Re: problems installing scsl-jre15

I've reworked the fetch message to be a bit more explicit: does
it help?  (Just rename your files and then try a make again.)

Brian.

--
  Brian de Alwis | Software Practices Lab | UBC | http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~bsd/
      "Amusement to an observing mind is study." - Benjamin Disraeli