Re: xmlrpc-c on NetBSD : build error

Hi!

I commited fix.

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 14:53:20 +0200, Asmodehn Shade wrote:
> 1) my HOST_OS in Makefile.config after using make in pkgsrc/textproc/xmlrpc-c
> is :
> HOST_OS = netbsdelf
>
> 2) the patch-ab changed Makefile.config.in like that :
> -ifeq ($(findstring netbsd,$(HOST_OS)),FIND)
> +ifeq ($(HOST_OS),netbsd)

In info of gmake:

`$(findstring FIND,IN)'
     Searches IN for an occurrence of FIND.  If it occurs, the value is
     FIND; otherwise, the value is empty.  You can use this function in
     a conditional to test for the presence of a specific substring in
     a given string.  Thus, the two examples,
(snip)

`the value is FIND;', means not string `FIND' but real argument string!

Solaris seems also have same problem, but bulk build seems OK, so leave it on.

--
"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost