Subject: Re: Solaris and AMD64 support
To: None <pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org, joerg@britannica.bec.de>
From: Gilles Dauphin <Gilles.Dauphin@enst.fr>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 04/06/2007 10:51:05
> From: Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg@britannica.bec.de>
>
> On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 12:05:21AM -0400, Ernesto Bascon wrote:
> > Are these patches merged on pkgsrc? Is there some official workaround
> > about the amd64 support on opensolaris with pkgsrc?
>
> I'll start merging many of the package specific patches after the
> Easter holidays. I don't agree with large parts of the patchset, but
> it helps to point out the issues e.g. with bdb usage.

Joerg
be a good player, I win my challenge with (against?) you ;)
See you at Barcelone for a bear :)))
I agree , large parts of the patchset is not perfect, but it will be a step
forward.
I install about 500 packages on about 100 workstations sparc64/amd64 Solaris10
@ ENST in student computer room.

Cheers,
Gilles