elinks snapshot in pkgsrc-wip

I've started working on an elinks snapshot package in pkgsrc-wip.  I
make mention of this because the current version seems somewhat
faster, has some additional features/support, such as mailcap and
boehm-gc.  I'm also going to be incorporating some items from their
tree's 'contrib' directory when I have the time.  Also--and I think
this should be done for www/elinks--I've disabled the use of alloca().
Web browsers really shouldn't be using this, IMHO.

I welcome any questions/comments/suggestions/feedback.  If anyone's
interested in working on wsmouse support or any other NetBSD-specific
features, please let me know.

Regards,

--Blair

--
Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!
<http://www.wfmu.org/>

"The frivolity and boredom which unsettle the established order, the
vague foreboding of something unknown, these are the heralds of
approaching change.  The gradual crumbling that left unaltered the
face of the whole is cut short by a sunburst which, in one flash,
illuminates the features of the new world."  --G.W.F. Hegel,
_Phenomenology of Spirit_ 5:11