Re: openoffice2 failing to save in native file formats

Hello,

At Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:38:30 +1100,
Paul Ripke wrote:
> Completed building openoffice2 from pkgsrc HEAD, appeared to build
> and install fine on NetBSD 4.0_BETA2 i386. However, in the "Save..."
> dialogs, the descriptions for many of the file formats are missing
> and attempts to save using any of those formats just re-presents
> the same dialog - no file is saved.

It happens for me too because the following file is empty.

/usr/pkg/OpenOffice.org2.1.0/share/registry/res/${lang}/org/openoffice/TypeDetection/Filter.xcu

Java is needed to create the file :(  I've committed the fix with
using perl.  The problem should be fixed now.

If you don't want to rebuild, please copy the above file from binary.
And you may need to remove the following file.

  ~/.openoffice.org2/user/registry/cache/org.openoffice.TypeDetection.Filter.dat

Thank you for the report.
--
 Kouichirou Hiratsuka
   hira%NetBSD.org@localhost