confusing package name p5-Net-SSH

Hi,

security/p5-Net-SSH is not a package of the Perl module Net::SSH but
Net::SSH::Perl. On the other hand, there _is_ a module Net::SSH on CPAN.

The latter is a very thin wrapper around the ssh command (no other
requirements) while Net::SSH::Perl is a Perl implentation of the SSH1
and SSH2 protocols and requires a plethora of packages.

I propose to rename p5-Net-SSH to p5-Net-SSH-Perl. At the moment pkgsrc
contains 1.29 (the initial import) while 1.30 is on CPAN, so we could
update and rename at the same time and would not lose much CVS history.

ciao
     Klaus