Subject: how to build a package without installation from pkgsrc
To: None <pkgsrc-users@netbsd.org>
From: Alexander Bubnov <alexander.bubnov@gmail.com>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 03/05/2007 16:11:49
------=_Part_36148_11438747.1173100309868

Hello! I am a new in NetBSD. Can you help to find out the subj.?

On my PC package B is installed. But I would like to build this package B
for my friend from pkgsrc because my friend does not want to download it or
build from source. If I try to do in this case I get an error that package B
is already installed.
How can I install package B without reinstallation?