Subject: OpenOffice.org 2.1.0 (native)
To: None <pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org>
From: Kouichirou Hiratsuka <hira@po6.nsk.ne.jp>
List: pkgsrc-users
Date: 02/27/2007 21:43:25
Hello,

I've just imported misc/openoffice2 (OpenOffice.org 2.1.0) for build.
It can be built on some platforms (please see NOTE).

And some options are selectable by options.mk.
Please see output of `make show-options' before building it.

At present, help files are not installed.  I'll work for fixing it.

NOTE:
  * Tested platforms:
    - NetBSD-current/i386 (gcc 3.3.6)
    - NetBSD 4.0_BETA2/i386 (gcc 3.3.6)
    - NetBSD 3.1_STABLE/i386 (gcc 3.3.3)
  * WRKDIR needs about 5GB free space.
  * Building time is longer than OOo 1.1.5 (about 1.7x).

TODO:
  * Install help files (Java seems to be needed for build).
  * Support more platforms (amd64, Dragonfly, etc.).
  * Make this build with gcc4.

If you find any problems, please report by send-pr(1).
And patches for above TODOs are welcome :-)

Have fun!
--
 Kouichirou Hiratsuka
   hira@NetBSD.org