RE: make package

Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> No. That is diferent. The original question was "... also make
> packages of those missing dependencies that are built in the process?"

A clarification, if I may.  Are the "intermediate" packages built at the
end of the process, or as they are built?  I'm wondering if the
dependency binary packages will still be built even if the final package
fails to build.  I hope they would be.

Thanks,
Tim

--
Tim Larson
West Corporation, Interactive TeleServices